Here at GMIL, we also offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• Contributory pension scheme
• Company paid healthcare and dental care
• Life assurance
• Sick Pay
• Holiday leave rising with length of service
• Further Education Sponsorship
• Ongoing support for training, development and progression.
You will also find other initiatives such as:
• Employee Referral scheme
• Long Service Awards
• Personal Milestone Recognition
• EAP Programme
• Tax saver and bike to work scheme
• Sports & Social Club
• Rewards and Recognition Programme
• Savings Scheme
Current Open Positions
The Versatile Production operator is responsible for the manufacture of Class III medical devices. This individual performs a variety of assembly and sub assembly operations of medical devices including test and packaging processes whilst ensuring they are adhering to GMP, GDP
and Quality standards. This individual ensures that they are following MPI in the production of products and monitors both raw material and equipment to ensure both are without fault.
Key Roles & Responsibilities: (Include but not limited to)
* Work in a clean room environment and demonstrate GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) in all elements of their work ensuring high standards are maintained, work procedures and specifications are followed.
* Ensures satisfactory set up of raw material or equipment ensuring Manufacturing Process Instruction (MPI) is followed correctly.
* Cleans tools and equipment per documented procedures and MPI.
* Assembles, repairs, inspect and/or test products following MPI.
* Records required information on approved documents and in real time e.g. LHR etc.
* Responsible for disposing of hazardous waste material in line with H&S regulations.
* Maintain a safe work environment for everyone (individual & colleagues) by abiding to H&S policies and documentation.
* Trains other employees on various steps when necessary and with agreement.
* Actively participate in Kaizen activities and problem solving when and if required.
* Archives daily/weekly production output targets as per plan.
* Communicates potential problems that may affect capacity & quality to the Team Leader where necessary.
* Be flexible and willing to learn all aspects of the assigned area / process.
Skills and Abilities: (Include but not limited to)
* Good dexterity skills (for skiving etc).
* Good PC skills (for use of mini PC’s).
* Ability to learn quickly and the ability to learn technical information.
* Ability use manual equipment including microscopes.
* Ability to collborate and work with others, share information and ideas and take responsibitilty for actions & results within the team.
* Ability to adapt easily to changes in the business needs & work steps , flexible in order to meet individual & team objectives.
* Ability to work overtine when required.
* Effective communication skills in English (business language), both written & verbal. An active listener who clearly and effectively shares
information & successfully communicates key messages.
*Embrace and develop a Kaizen mindset on a daily basis.
To submit CV: Please email our Human Resources Department directly at email@example.com
We ask that all prospective candidates read our Data Protection Policy document before completing the Application form below. The document can be viewed on this page, or downloaded as a PDF here
To submit CV: The below form is currently unavailable. Please email our Human Resources Department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.